- Lino Owor Ogora; Director and Founder
- Anyoli Jerry Grants, Membe
- Cecilia Akello Nokrach, Member
- Opiro Godfrey Binaisa, Member
- Lino Owor Ogora – Director & Founder:
Lino has worked with conflict-affected communities in northern Uganda and South Sudan since 2006. He has over 10 years’ experience in peace and conflict work.
- Sarah Nkayimbi - Program Manager:
Sarah holds a post graduate diploma in Human resource management. Also an advocate for gender equality, she has helped rebuild the lives of women affected by war in northern Uganda.
- Opio Francis - Program Manager:
Francis has a background in peace, conflict, and livelihoods. He has spent the last four years managing reintegration and reconciliation programs in northern Uganda.
- Daniel Okanya Peter – Project Officer:
Daniel holds a bachelor’s degree in science economics from Gulu University Gulu, Uganda. A great translator Daniel has supported various research projects in northern Uganda.
- Acen Susan Oroma - Project Officer:
Susan holds a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Gulu University, Gulu Uganda. She previously worked as a researcher with the World Food Program (WFP) and the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR).
- Akello Paska Oryema – Finance Officer:
A graduate in Business Administration/Accounting from Gulu University, Paska volunteered with Justice and Reconciliation Project (JRP) in the Finance and Administration department. She later worked with the Doves Nest Hotel and ACEN Microfinance limited as the Accounts officer
- Kedi Joseph - Transport and Logistics Assistant:
Holds a bachelor’s degree in Development studies of Gulu University, Diploma in Public Administration & management of Nsamizi institute of social development, CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) of Makerere University, certificate in computer science of Gulu University.
- Aol Gloria - Office Assistant:
Gloria has provided office support and assitance to many organizations in northern Uganda for over 10 years.
- Munu Samuel: Abia, Lira
- Odong Hannington: Koch Goma, Nwoya District.
- Oyet Vincent: Lukodi, Gulu District
- Engemu James: Obalanga, Amura District.
- Achan Betty: Atiak, Amuru District
- Alebo Christopher: Arua Town, Arua District
- Ensio Onyango: Mucwini, Lamwo District
- Ononge Martin: Mukura, Ngora District
- Ouma Anjelo: Parabongo, Amuru District